I have put together a list of the top 10 things I like to do in Toronto. I have left out the big festivals and once-a-year events, because unless you plan to be here while they are happening, they would be of little use to you on this list. Perhaps a future article on the top festivals and events in the city will appear here.
Top 10 Things to do in Toronto (in no particular order)…
- Take the ferry to the Toronto Islands for a picnic
- Check out the dinosaurs and more at the Royal Ontario Museum
- Wander the streets of Kensington Market and snack on food from around the world (after one of our tours of course!)
- Eat a butter tart and/or peameal bacon sandwich at St. Lawrence Market
- Pop by Mill St Brew Pub for a brewrey tour and sampling at 3pm
- Brunch at Chez Cora’s or Eggspectations
- Dinner and drinks at C’est What? (or Old Spaghetti Factory with kids)
- Zip to the top of the CN tower and jump on the glass floor
- An improv show at the Bad Dog Theatre
- Stand-up or sketch comedy at the Rivoli on Monday and Tuesday nights, Spirits Bar on Wednesday nights, or the Comedy Bar any night.
If you have done any of these things, tell us what you thought (or not)! Whatever you do, get out there and enjoy Toronto!