If you are a teacher bringing your class into downtown Toronto on a field trip or tour, Tour Guys can help make your trip even more engaging and exciting for your students. We’ve got more than a decade of experience making trips and tours fun for students!
Add value to your trip
If you are visiting the AGO, ROM, downtown, Chinatown, Kensington Market, St Lawrence Market, the theatre or the Toronto Islands, Tour Guys can do a pre or post event mini-tour of the area, giving your students a greater appreciation for where they are and how it came to be the way it is!
Tour Topics and Subject Areas
Our tours focus on the arts, history, patterns of settlement, physical and human geography, and cultural studies.
- Grade 6 and below – Art
- Grade 7 – Art, Geography, History
- Grade 8 – Art, Geography, History
- Grade 9 and 10 – The Arts, Social Sciences
- Grade 11 and 12 – The Arts, Canadian and World Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Sciences
An Affordable Addition
We know that field trips are a great part of a student’s education, but teachers don’t want them to cost much. Our tours are priced to fit even the tightest budgets.
2009/2010 RATES for educational experiences that rock:
- 1hr Exploration (a custom mini-tour of any area) – $3/student
- 2 hr Walking Tour (any listed on our Tour List) – $5/student
- 3 hr Step-on motor coach tour (city overview) – $7/student
- Full-day tour escort services – $15/student
In all cases, a minimum payment equal to 20 students is required. GST is included. Teachers are free! If these do not suit your budget, we can likely arrange something that can!
Contact us for more info or to book: 647.230.7891 or email@example.com